Binti Kenya Sales and Marketing Affiliates Job vacancies
www.binti.co.ke is a wholesale online platform for ladies’ fashion items and accessories. If you consider yourself fierce and a go-getter, Binti Kenya is inviting you to join its field marketing team.
So, what will I actually be doing?
Your daily tasks will include:
· Spreading the word about products and services available on www.binti.co.ke
· Securing sales
· Attending to queries and getting feedback from customers
· Advising customers on their purchases and other hot selling products on www.binti.co.ke
· Helping with field promotions
· Following up on order confirmations and deliveries
· Keeping track of any changes in customers’ taste, preference, and demand for new hot selling products and pitching ideas to Binti.
· Making sure sales targets are met.
www.binti.co.ke is the wholesale online platform of choice for anyone within Kenya and East Africa that is looking for ladies’ fashion items and accessories at wholesale prices. We therefore require sales and marketing affiliates from every major town in Kenya. As such, please indicate where you are located in your application to this job advert. Other characteristics of the ideal sales and marketing affiliates include:
1. Diploma in sales and marketing.
2. At least one years’ experience in sales and marketing.
3. Well conversant with women’s fashion trends.
4. Preferably between the age of 20 to 35 years.
5. Can provide impeccable customer service.
6. Great communication skills.
If you have the qualifications listed above, kindly send a cover letter (max 250 words) and resume (max 3 pages) highlighting why we should have you on our team. All applications should be sent to email@example.com by Wednesday, 12th July 2017. Applications that do not include a cover letter and location of the applicant will not be reviewed.