Sales and Marketing Affiliates job vacancies – Campus Hub
www.binti.co.ke is the largest online wholesale platform for ladies’ fashion items and accessories, in Kenya and growing fast across Africa.
If you are in campus, consider yourself fierce, a go-getter and want to earn some extra cash, Binti Kenya is inviting you to join its field marketing team.
So, what will I actually be doing?
Your daily tasks will include:
- Spreading the word about the items available on the Binti platform.
- Securing sales
- Attending to queries and getting feedback from customers
- Advising customers on their purchases
- Helping with field promotions
- Following up on order confirmations and deliveries
- Keeping track of any changes in customers’ taste, preference, and demand for new hot selling products and pitching ideas to Binti.
- Making sure sales targets are met.
www.binti.co.ke is the wholesale online platform of choice for anyone within Kenya that is looking for ladies’ fashion items and accessories at wholesale prices. We fully support the need for young people in Kenya to become financially independent and are offering you, the campus student, the opportunity to achieve exactly that. As such, please indicate the university/college/institution you are currently enrolled in and the campus where you are located in your application to this job advert. E.g. University of Nairobi (Kikuyu campus). Other characteristics of the ideal sales and marketing affiliates include:
- Ongoing studies at any University/College/learning Institution in Kenya (both private or public).
- The drive to become financially independent
- You are conversant with women’s fashion trends
- Preferably between the age of 18 to 35 years.
- Can provide impeccable customer service
- Great communication skills
If you have the qualifications listed above, kindly send a cover letter (max 250 words) and resume (max 3 pages) highlighting why we should have you on our team. All applications should be sent to email@example.com by Wednesday, 12th July 2017. Applications that do not include a cover letter and campus location of the applicant will not be reviewed.